Last week, I managed a three-errand outing with both kids, all before nap time. We went to Target (Lucy in the cart, Patrick in the Baby Bjorn), Kaiser to pick up a prescription (Lucy in the umbroller, Patrick in the Bjorn), and Costco (both kids in the cart... love the double-wide!). And a couple of weeks ago, I managed to do three loads of laundry and make dinner all in the same day! Aaaaand, then there are the rest of the days. Sometimes, I feel like Bruce Banner, spending all my energy focusing on NOT getting excessively worked up and exploding (for those non-comic people, that's The Hulk). ;)

Other days, I'm the Invisible Woman... Except it's not exactly a super power for me. Unless by "super power" you mean "broken record." I don't think Lucy knows I even exist. At least, that's what she conveys by her complete unawareness that I'm speaking.
I swear, when I was writing this post in my head as I was laying in bed not sleeping, I had at least three more comparisons to make... but they're gone now. Is there an amnesiac super hero? That would be me.

Amazing post.
ReplyDelete