![]() |
| The "I'm not eating" look |
How does one deal with a child that is old enough to be stubborn and refuse to eat, but not old enough to comprehend much of what you tell her? And it's all food she's eaten without a problem in the past, so it's not just a matter of disliking it.
Grrr.
Is there any chance she understands, "This is what you're eating next; whether it's now or later, this is your next meal"?
Also, when mealtime takes an hour, it kind of throws off the shopping trip you had planned for the afternoon because you only have three rolls of toilet paper left in your cupboard and your husband has no lunches to take to work.
So, I guess the first blush has worn off on this stay at home mom thing. Don't get me wrong. I still love it, still wouldn't trade it. But it's not all fresh aprons and smiles. Just sayin'.

No comments:
Post a Comment