Thursday, June 23, 2011

8 Months

Once again, I find myself behind in the monthly update... oh well. :) That's life with a baby, right?

Lucy is now 8 months (and 13 days). What a month of changes this has been! There were a couple of hard weeks in there when she sprouted two more teeth, for a grand total of three. She acts like there's more on the way, but I haven't seen them yet. 

Lucy has also graduated to the "mobile" category... ish. Still not crawling. Still not interest in crawling. But she's a creative little bug, and she now scoots her way around the living room while sitting. She sometimes traverses up to three feet in the course of just half an hour. ;) So, we're still not anywhere near chasing after her around the house, but I think we're going to need to find another place to store our remote controls other than under the coffee table.

We also found out this month that Lucy is due to have a cousin in February! Lucy was the very first person (other than Chris, of course) that Aunt Manda told about little Button. Lucy then spilled the beans to me. :) We are so excited for Chris and Amanda and little cousin Button!

Lucy is a musical fool these days. :) I'll leave you with a little video of Lucy "singing" in front of the mirror, and then dancing with Daddy. :D


1 comment: