
So, if you've followed my posts at all, you know that I am enraptured with the Bob Revolution jogging stroller. I have heard so many good things about it, and it would be just lovely to actually own one.
However... my little practical self is starting to nag. "WHY do you really need one? Wouldn't a jogging stroller that was almost as good work as well? It's not like you're a runner, and you don't frequent dirt trails but once in a blue moon...", etc.
All that to say, I've finally listened to the practical side, and changed the stroller on my registry to something a little more reasonable. I'd still like a jogger, and would still like it to have a swivel wheel and be foldable, but I probably don't need to splurge on a Bob at this point. Maybe the double Bob stroller will be my indulgence when it comes time for baby the second.
The new jogger, the Schwinn Freewheeler, I put on my Amazon registry has everything I want, and even comes with things like cupholders built in (something that was extra on the Bob). And it got overall good reviews from other users. And, it's about half the price of the Bob. So, still a little bit of a splurge, but it feels much less extravagant, and my practical self has finally ceased the hissy fits.
I'm still holding out for the Ergo carrier, though. :)
(How much of a new mom am I, that I'm blogging about strollers? -rolls eyes at self- )
Boo practical. :)
ReplyDeleteI have to chuckle at how helpful my comments were. Glad you made a good choice!
ReplyDelete